Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Travel, Crappy Electonics and no Youtube

I'm back from Chesapeake, VA where I've been for a week. It's nice to be home. I miss my family, friends and fans and everything that could go wrong did. My cell phone died, my laptap died and I had to struggled around Union Train Station for five hours both ways with a lot of people that talked to themselves.

The best part of the trip was that I was away from work. The worse part, the 30 hour train ride both ways. I managed to occupy myself with Youtube but I didn't get much work done. I'm so behind the curve now I don't know if I'll catch up. I have several deadlines to meet by July 1, so with my new laptop I'm typing away. Just thought I'd touch bases with all of you.

P. S. while I was away my latest novel "The Kiss of an Angel" was released. Its available at Wild Horse Press. More on that later once I upload the images to my new toy.

No comments:

Post a Comment